On page 8, the Taipei Times runs commentaries written by Taiwanese scholars on Taiwan’s political situation. In the past, I translated some of those from Chinese into English. This was a real challenge to me because in Chinese texts sentences are often very long.
- Textile industry still awaiting clarity on EU-Vietnam FTA
- BRICs and beyond: Malaysia, Thailand eye growing global halal market
- Taiwanese Investors Bear Brunt of Viet Riots
- Taiwan Executes 2 on China Cops’ Feeble Evidence
- Taiwan as the Western Pacific Cargo Hub?
- Rapid Growth in E-Commerce, Whether B2B, B2C, or O2O
- Taiwan’s Falun Gong dilemma
- PHILIPPINES: Garment sector seeking alternative to SAVE Act
- Disaster recovery — Philippine Accountants and the Relief Effort
- New Impetus for Biotech